Click Click

>

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Seronok ke Jadi Bujang???

Ambil mood di pagi hari...........eheheh

SERONOK KER JADI BUJANG???? ehhehe..apa nyee soalan daa...hehhe...actually my husband is away on outstation until next week...huhu..and for that reason, Chempaka need to stay with her Tok Mama in Ipoh..ME?? Back to my parent house in Klang...huhu...Sorang di sini, sorang di sana and sorang di sinun..huhu..

Miss my lil Chempaka a looooootttt..huhu...last night is the 2nd night she's beiiinggg sooooo far away from me..huhu..(eventhough before this I've once left her overnight with my mom during my husband being hospitalized) but this time the feeling its just not the same..huhu...maybe aku ada banyak masa berfikir..eehhehe....HOWEVER, I look at this time as time for me to RELAX.....ehehheh...after a while I haven't slept through the night....ehehheh...but I can't help myself from keep calling my MIL to know how's Chempaka's doing...eheh..Luckily she TOTALLY understand and happily shared all the details..






Found this interesting statements :- 
"Marriage has a way of making people grow up and think about the future. Nights out with friends and crawling stores for clothes are replaced by eating in together and saving for a house.Singles tend to spend a lot on gyms, fitness and clothes."
Source : Click Sini

Walau apapun, I am happy being married and MISHHHHH my baby sooooo muchhh!!!..huhuhu

2 comments:

Diyana Khoo said...

hai mar,
wah tiga2 jauh2 eh. diyana tak pernah lagi tido without hadif kat sebelah. fariq takde dah biasa la time pantang dulu. hehe.

anwyay, take care. patut la tak nampak chem kat nursery. eh jadi ke hantar ke wildan?

Unknown said...

Diyana : Tu laa dia nyerr...kita pon x pernah jauh dgn Chemp since d 1st day..huhu..tu yg time ni rase jaauuhh sgt nih...eheh...

Chemp dh seminggu x g nursery..eheh..x dpt tgk abg hadif encem..haha..maybe jadi hntar kt wildan start bln 3..tp x inform lg ummijah..bz sket laaa minggu ni..huhu..hadif cmner? jd x?