Click Click

>

Friday, February 18, 2011

::.My Wedding Makeover.::

Haha..it has been a year plus since my wedding and still want to make a post about it..ehehe...just becoz I'm searching few things for my brother's wedding and I pass through my wedding pictures yesterday...ehehehhe...(mengenang our moment plak..ahakss!!)..but I just only want to focus to my make-up for the wedding..(otherwise it would be lenghtyy.......eheheh)...

My Akad Nikah was held on 5th June 2009..after Isya'...and for the night I used KELRINA and her touch is not bad at all!!...She used to do a lot of make-up for Pengantin Magazine. Basically I just told her that I just want to be simple and sweet for the night...(akad nikah kene laa ayu2..ahaks)..and the outcome.....

~My Besties~
The next day, I'm engaging AMY JANZ to makeover me..eheh..on the day (06.06.2009) actually he was late due to he has another event he's engaging to..he arrived at my place about 12.45 p.m...(after I'm calling him  few times..)..But as he is PROFESSIONAL Make-up Artist (He is personal MUA for Rozita Che Wan), he told me to calm down and relax...he assured me that he will complete my make-up by 1.30 p.m (schedule utk bersanding)..eheh..and I really put my 100% trust on him...Finally he just took about 45 minutes to do my make-up!!...and its really change my looks!!..What I can say..he is really TALENTED and PRO...I don't even need to prescribed anything (plus..I'already blurr n panic during that time)...hehehe...and more good things about his make-up is..it last until NIGHT (as we have another small gathering with close family members).....even I went for outdoor shooting earlier on the evening (which I did not do any touch-up).....


~Outdoor Session~
~@ Night ~


Before my wedding, I got a chance to try a make-up @ NUROL SHUKOR..even it was not 100% done by her, she supervise her student's, Lutfi  (he is my event planner) closely as he make-up me...She is veeeerrryyy friendly and nice plus with wide of experience in the industry...no wonder SN keep her as her MUA....huhu...Just sharing the outcome....Layann jerr...


~Nurol Shukor~



2 comments:

ibu chiqamie said...

hi....

slm p'knln mrs fahmi...hepi blogging.

Unknown said...

Hi nanie..

Thankss....nanti bley laa sharing2 k...(^_^)