Click Click

>

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Recommended Pregnancy & Birth Book

I believe most 1st time mother has their own pregnancy or parenting guidance book. At the moment I was confirmed conceived my baby, I already have lots and lots of question in mind..such as what to do next? When should I see a Gynae? What happen in the few weeks? What should I eat and what not? and etc......

So, to reduce my worries and for me to have a healthy pregnancy, a few days after I confirmed pregnant (by then already 4 weeks pregnant), my husband bought this book as a present for us (me & baby)..eheh...

Conception Pregnancy and Birth by Dr. Miriam Stoppard
Luv notes from Mr. Husband...~Thanks Dear~
I remember spending every night reading it. I love the facts that it have month by month progress pages which show what you baby looks like and what is happening to you both inside and out. Feeling very excited to see the baby progress and made me loose my patience sometime to meet our baby. Also it has all guidelines what you need to pack to the hospital and also brief about the type of labour method and also pain relief. Not just that, a lot more which I cant mentioned here, such as food guidelines, exercise according to each stage, preparation for labor and the most helpful part is it also include guidelines for DADDY to be....so its also a way you can spend your quality time with your husband..!! Not to forget it has really NICE LAYOUT and ILLUSTRATION.
After I deliver my daughter, I'm referring to this book which I got as present from my colleague, Noraini..(thanks a lot Aini for sharing). She found that this book is really useful and want to share with us the beneficial of this book.


Great Expectations : Baby's First Year by Sandy Jones & Marcie Jones
Very informative books I can say..still reading it until now. It shows the progress of your child development for every stage until it reach its 1st year. There are tips how to take care of your baby, guidelines how to purchase your baby equipment (even how to choose a good thermometer) , feeding your baby a few more. I remember when Chempaka start to crying a lot during her 3rd months and we as parent become worried..but after reading this book which mentioned its just normal for baby to cry during this stage as to release their stress, it really give a big relief to us.....a lot of research findings and safety tips were shared in here too..GOOD TO HAVE 1 of this book for all new mothers.

After all, I felt blessed surrounded by luv ones and a lot of friends who really  SENSITIVE & CARINGGG....LUV YOU GUYss...

No comments: