Click Click

>

Monday, November 18, 2013

KL International Motorshow 2013 - KLIMS - Children Safety (Part 2)

Remember that I mentioned to wrote about my observation @ KLIMS in regards the child safety? The story is like this...there were a parent with 2 kids, 1 toddler (free & easy walking) 1 lagi baby in stroller..The father seems so excited on the car, test masuk, duduk, eksyen2 mcm drive the car & talking to the exhibitor while watching the toddler tu (no issue) ..so the baby in the stroller left with the mommy..And obviously there are lot of "rare" car in the exhibition and the mommy also seems so excited for photograph moments...And there were a few times I saw that the baby in the stroller is left behind alone (unattended!) while mommy & daddy busy taking picture / doing other stuff..I was standing beside the stroller (forgot to mentioned that the baby is REALLY2 CUTE!) for a few minutes and the parents dun ever seems bother that I keep staring at their baby (cubit kang baby yg comel tu baru tau! :p)..The message I want to say here is, at anytime, if I'm a bad person, I could just push and take the stroller with the baby away!! Thousand of people were there, so don't expect everyone is as nice as me yg comel..hihihi...

So parents, that's why in this kind of place for me BABYWEARING is more convenient..Biarlerr berat sket nk pikul and keronyokk tudung mak terkena air liur n muntah anak ..but I know my baby is really close to me. I'm writing this also as peringatan to diri sendiri as kitorng pon slalu tolak stroller when shop around..NAUZUBILLAHMINZALIK..

Sambungan from previous post...mari layan lagi gambar2 @ KLIMS 2013..

Kereta2 legend...
 

~ Ford Mustang!! My company siblings probably ~

~ Racing Car ~
~ McLaren ni bley sesat kt ceruk mana ntah ~

Kebetulan while we were at Sime Darby Motors showroom, there a performance from the dancers..menareksss..and there prizes to give away but of course lee kene jawab soalan..and guess what?? My hubby berjaya dapatkan 1 give away!! Yeay..


~ My Hero win this..USB port..giveaway from SD Autoconnexion ~
Cukup2 sudaahhh,,,cukup sampai di sini sajaaa....
heheh..klu ikotkan hati memang banyak lagi pic nak tempek..Okay, so for those who plan want to pay a visit to this KLIMS this week, just enjoy urself! For those who brings kids..pleaseee utamakan your child safety!! Orang ramai, do not leave your child unattended!!

 "Better Safe Than Sorry"



2 comments:

Wonderful Life with Mary Kay said...

Welcome back Mar. I just wonder sapa plak Dazzlelicious Mummy ni? :p

Unknown said...

Hehe thanks Liza..yepp..sy sudah kembali..dah lame x blogging mcm kekok.. :)